Business Membership and Sponsorship Opportunities
The North of Montana Association is a neighborhood organization affiliated with the City of Santa Monica and run by a volunteer group of residents. Our mission is to protect, conserve and enhance the quality of life and the character of the residential neighborhood North of Montana and to educate and advocate on issues that concern the neighborhood. We also wish to support the business community within Santa Monica by providing our residents with information about them.
We represent residents who live in the 5,200 homes within the 90402 zip code - the official NOMA boundaries are: North: City limits; South: North side of Montana Avenue; East: city limits; West: the Pacific Ocean.
Businesses located within these boundaries that become members of NOMA have voting privileges at the NOMA Annual Meeting. There is one vote per membership. Santa Monica businesses outside NOMA boundaries are invited to become non-voting members with the benefit of membership.
- $50 per year or a $50 value in-kind donation of goods or services-per year*
- A one-year NOMA Business Membership
- Your business logo and link to your web site on the NOMA web site www.smnoma.org with an acknowledgement you are a member.
- A "New Member" announcement via email to all of the NOMA membership within the first month of becoming a member or renewing a membership.
- Mention in the annual NOMA Spring newsletter sent by the City of Santa Monica to all 5,200 residences located in NOMA xs boundaries.
*Please note: These donations do not qualify for the charitable tax deduction